Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Project 365: Week 19


5.13.13
Worship time often entails Joshua reading the Bible story to us now. Love these kids!




5.12.13
Mother's Day included a lovely soak in the tub, a chocolate cupcake, and an episode of Call the Midwife.

Camera Roll-1747




5.11.13
Found clomping around in my kitchen on Sabbath morning: The cutest little 2 year old girlie girl in the world!





5.10.13
Birdies hiding in our lilac bush.




5.9.13
The girls found a baby bunny behind the barn, and quickly discovered the nest nearby. Emmy came running to me and I saw tears streaming down her cheeks as I grabbed the camera. "Is the baby bunny dead, Emmy?" I asked with concern. "No!", she replied between sniffles, "It's just that it's so CUTE!". 
*no bunnies were harmed in the making of this picture. The two bunnies that were held were carefully placed back in the nest, covered over with their mother's fluff, and never bothered again.



5.8.13
Finally have enough spring weather for some flowers to bloom!




Somewhere along the way I got messed up on my days. Someday maybe I'll go back and figure out what day I missed and what got skipped. But for now we're going to keep trucking on and pretend it never happened, mmm-kay? ;)


2 comments:

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Absolutely terrific photos!
Love your two year old photo.
That one will be priceless.

Blessings from Harvest Lane Cottage,

Laura

Professional Doctorate by Lora said...

I think this is a really interesting project, to capture memories from the most beautiful or funny moments of your life. And I must say the pictures are really good, someone has the skills. You kids are really beautiful and kind. I loved the picture with the little girl.


Please visit My Webblog: Online PhD UK Programs

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...