Friday, May 03, 2013

Project 365: Week 17


4.30.13
From my evening walk - whatever you do, don't trust your GPS to get you safely to my house! According to them, this is actually a ROAD. hahaha! Oh well. Road or not, it was a wonderful path to walk on a warm spring night!
Camera Roll-1507



4.29.13
Swirl swinging and bare feet. Must finally be springtime!
april29


4.28.13
The boys went to the Demolition Derby at the Trout Festival. So us girls went to the mall...and rode the carousel, of course!
Camera Roll-1506




4.27.13
Sabbath afternoon hike took us straight up the side of a steep hill. At the top, near sundown, was this beautiful light that made me glad I took off my worthless sandals and climbed through the briars barefoot to get here! (Not to mention the kids thought it was a fantastic hike!)
April27




4.26.13
At the Trout Festival!
april26




4.25.13
I *think* I took this picture on my walk on April 25. Got a little behind this week on "real" pictures and took quite a few iphone shots on the go!
Camera Roll-1511





4.24.13
Moonrise over the barn.
april24



4.23.13
He's been building X-wings and thing-a-ma-jigs that he saw on Star Wars. At least I think that's what they are. He keeps telling me about it, but I've never seen any of the movies so I am clueless and he shakes his head at me. I can't help but think that he's looking remarkably like a "tween" in this picture.
april23

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...