Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Spring Break - According to Emmy

"We went to Mammoth Caves and went to two sleepovers with Gramma Macomber. And we went to the Shiloh Battlefield.

At Mammoth Caves we went into the big, big quiet room. I wanted to catch a bat, but I looked for them all around and there was none! I want to go back to Mammoth Caves and see Levi, too!

My favorite part of the trip was seeing my cousin Levi.

I caught a lot of army worms and I caught a butterfly, but I didn't get to keep any of them. :(  I really wanted to keep them and bring them home with me.

I liked everything about our trip and when we were sleeping in that room where we were at, I woke up in the middle of the night and thought, 'Oh, we really are at home!', but we were at the hotel room!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

The End."  ~Emmy

IMG_3192.jpg IMG_3043.jpg IMG_2976.jpg

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...