Friday, April 02, 2010

Overheard While Minding My Own Business

Really, I was minding my own business, but I couldn't help but overhear this hilarious conversation while in Florida:

Great Grandma #1 to her Sister-In-Law: "While I was at the Doctor's office yesterday he said I was 'in pretty good shape for being a Little Old Lady!!!!'"

Chagrin at being called a "Little OLD lady" clearly expressed in her tone of voice.

Great Grandma #2: "Oh yeah? I asked my doctor about the side effects of coumadin since he wants to start me on that now, and he said, 'Oh, well, those side effects are really for those who will be on the drug LONG-TERM.'"

Great Grandma #1 gasped and I have to admit, I nearly spit out my juice as I listened to them cackle about the whole thing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...