Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Trip to the Zoo (aka My Birthday)




So we went to the Portland Zoo on my birhday, with 7 kids, 6 of them under the age of 5, just Grandma, Me, and April! Yep, that was busy!! My camera batteries died right after I got this picture of the Bald Eagle, which was pretty much the first stop on the tour! So the other two pictures are borrowed (I need more!!!) from April's blog. We had a great time and the kids got to see Elephants and Giraffes and Bears and Fish and Bats, just to name a few! The babies got sick of it after a bit, though. But I think what's most responsible for the harried look on our faces at the end was trying to constantly count and recount to make sure all the kids were accounted for at all times. It's kind of scary to be in a big crowd like that with so many little ones! But we did good! We are SUPER-MOMs! And we also got to go to the Hanna Andersson store downtown which was my special birthday treat and I thoroughly enjoyed it! It almost turned out bad, though, what with the lady calling the police on us and all! LOL! I guess that's another story. May 22, 2008 (otherwise known as my 29th *gasp* birthday)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...