Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Colby came home from the bonfire at a little after 9 and it woke me up when he came to bed. He asked how I was doing and I told him things were starting to pick up. I got up to use the bathroom and immediately had a contraction. About 10 steps later I had another one, which put me on my hands and knees. This really got Colby's attention! Trying to get back to bed after using the bathroom did the same thing, and Colby was in gear! We got ourselves dressed and downstairs and out the door in about 15 minutes, knowing this was it! Aunt Gaye had already taken Joshua with her to her house, so we didn't have to wait. The drive over was uncomfortable, but quick, and they didn't waste any time getting me checked in. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...