Tuesday, November 15, 2005

By the time the IV was in and the antibiotics fully administered it was about midnight, and I was starting to feel more pain. And then I started to get a little grumpy, which was quickly followed by feeling really nauseated. Everyone could tell how quickly I was going through transition! About 15 minutes after the nausea I felt the need to push. Colby was an amazing coach! In the moments when I felt like panicking, he calmed me down, lifted me up with his strength and got me through it! Then, 5 pushes and 16 minutes later, my baby girl was born! I couldn't believe how much faster that went than Joshua's birth! She was perfect and healthy and she pinked up quickly when she started crying! Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...