Tuesday, February 12, 2013

365 Project: Week 6

Feb. 11: He's a good sport and complies with my requests to go here, stand there, look that way, and all the other random photography experiments I'm constantly doing. But this is definitely his, "Really, Mom, pictures AGAIN?!" look.
Feb11edit


Feb. 10: Growing and measuring. I try and try to tell him to stop this growing up stuff, but he just smiles and tells me he just. can't. stop. "8 inches to go, Mom. Then I'll be as tall as you!" *sigh*  His father grew 8 inches in one year, the year he was 11. I'm not ready to be looking UP at my son, but my days of superior altitude are numbered, I'm afraid.
Feb10


Feb. 9: Emmy, soaking in a post-flu hot bath with a few of her favorite toys.
Feb9x2


Feb. 8:  By now they all have a fever and spend the day lying around the living room feeling miserable.
Feb8



Feb. 7: Sick, feverish baby, sleeping on her favorite princess pillow.
Feb7edit


Feb. 6: Icicles from an upstairs window, looking out over the sunrise.
Feb6



Feb. 5: What happens when Momma is sick? The whole world turns upside down.
Feb5reedit2



Feb 4 (again): A kitty and his girl.
Feb4take2

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...