Sunday, August 28, 2011

Lord, It's August.

And I'm just not ready for August.

The month is going to fly by, I won't be ready for fall, and I just can't seem to get myself organized!

ant

Weddings, packing, flooring, driving, flying, visiting, reviewing... how on earth am I going to do all that and not lose track of anything that needs to be done?

mr. bee

I don't have my curriculum or lesson plans done, I don't even have half of my list ordered, let alone organized!

waterdrops

We're going to be late starting our year! We're going to be behind! My head is going to spin and I'll be grumpy, anxious, full of doubts, and everyone (including me) will question my sanity!

buzzie bee

Wait, what? You got this? Are you sure, Lord, 'cause I'm not used to this sort of thing, this giving it up to You and watching you work things out. I think I'd feel better just spending the next 5 weeks WORRYING. Don't you think that sounds reasonable?

Oh. Yeah. Worrying is not in Your plan at all, is it?

Deep Breath.

Let it go.

He has a plan. He always has a plan, and it's ALWAYS better than mine.

shapeliness

"...consider the lilies of the field, how they grow. They toil not, neither do they spin and yet I say unto you that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these..."

"...for your Heavenly Father knoweth you have need of all these things but seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness..."
Matthew 6:28-33

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...