Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving!!!






For Thanksgiving this year, we celebrated with Grandma and Grandpa J, Grandma J's brother Al, Travis and Raini, and little Levi. Travis and Raini came up from Indiana and stayed with us, and Grandma J brought the food in two trips from across town, and we pulled out the little island table and made it into a BIG table to fit us all. It was a great meal and nice to have everyone around the table. As you can see, the three youngest members of the family were all sleeping, very conveniently, during the meal! Good timing!! The whole week before Thanksgiving, as I thought about what to say when the time came to say what we were thankful for, I got teary remembering the enormous blessings God has given me this year. And then, when the time came, I couldn't say what was in my heart. But that night, as I said my prayers, I poured out my heart to Him with many, many tears. I know that so many of you who love our little family were Thankful for the same things I was, and I know it would have been so wonderful to sit all together on Thanksgiving and praise God together for restoring Joshua's health. One day soon we will. At one big table in Heaven we will all sit in an incredible day of Thanksgiving!
Nov. 22, 2007.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...