Thursday, April 27, 2006

An Introduction and Disclaimer

Hello everyone! It has been a long time since I have posted; it has been busy around here with everyone working toward the completion of this project house and getting it ready for market. I have posted about 25 or so pictures so you can see as much as possible of this beautiful house. I am sure, however, that I have some inaccuracies in my descriptions, which I will fix as soon as I can (which will be the next time I can get Colby to sit down with me and go over all the details). Until then, grant me a little grace and I'll make sure to update you all when everything is 100% accurate!

This house is located just 1 mile from beautiful Torch Lake, and only 1/4 mile from Torch River access, this house was built to be low-maintenance and high-quality. The craftsmanship is outstanding, from builders with many years of experience restoring turn-of-the-century Victorian homes on the northside of and downtown Chicago.

If you are interested in more information regarding this house, leave me a comment or email me, and I will see about posting more information on here when it becomes available.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...