Thursday, April 13, 2006

Easter dress #1. Yeah, I know, we aren't actually going to church on Easter, and there won't be any easter egg hunt or honey baked ham (duh) but now that I have a little girl I have to say that I do intend on carrying out one easter tradition from here on out: The Easter Dress. So, in the spirit of things, here are my two options, this one I bought at a resale shop a few months ago thinking it would be just right for easter. But even though it's a size 3-6 months and Emmy's 5 months old today, it's a little big still. The next one Auntie Raini bought last year when we found out we were having a girl, and it's a size 6-9 months but it fits her just fine right now. So hurry, this limited time offer won't last, put in your vote for Emmy's Easter Dress now! If you can't leave a comment, you can always email! April 13, 2006 Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...