Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Meet Bruno... he took up residence in our house while we were gone in Indiana. He is the biggest spider I have ever seen in Michigan, and I did NOT want to share my house with him! After I discovered that he had been hiding in the towel I carried to the back room I had a *minor* heart attack. Once I got past the heebie jeebies that kept my body going in spasms for a while (I got my exercise for the day) I went back in and caught him in a quart jar. I even weighted it down so he couldn't tip it over and get out, he was so big! Then I waited for Colby to get home; that was as far as I was prepared to go! Colby helped me get these pictures, then released him back into the wild where he will likely go back to eating small birds. Colby also said he made a Thud! when he hit the ground! *uhgh*. Sept. 27, 2005. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...