Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Colby's Birthday




He was not nearly as amused as I was by all the picture taking!! And for the record, there is a little bit of a delay between when you push the button on the phone and when the phone actually takes a picture... and now you can see the many faces of Colby! LOL!


We had a wonderful birthday celebration on the 30th for Colby's 31st birthday! I drove up to meet him at work and we went in to Petoskey to have dinner and then a movie. We didn't get home until after 10! We very rarely go out in the middle of the week, but it was so worth it to have a special day on his birthday. Dec. 30, 2008.

1 comment:

New Life From Above said...

I love candid photos! Hope he enjoys 31! I'm almost through with it, and I have to admit...it's a good year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...