Sunday, December 07, 2008

Putting Up The Christmas Tree






We put up the Christmas tree last night and it was so exciting for the kids! They drank some apple juice and watched the Grinch while Daddy fixed the lights, then when it was all done and after Elayna went to bed, the bigger kids got to watch Daddy play a race car game on the playstation and Josh even got to drive once! I have to say, putting up a fake tree is a whole lot easier and mess-free compared to the real thing, but I sure do miss the smell and feel of a real one! Dec. 6, 2008.

1 comment:

New Life From Above said...

I don't quite understand the language. I'm trying to decifer...I see presents, hearts...circles?...I give up, you're going to have to change the font or something!! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...