Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A Weekend to Remember

After much deliberation and emotional struggle (on my part) we decided to let Joshua go down to Indiana for a weekend at Grandma and Grandpa M's. So, last Friday at about 1 pm he drove away with Grandpa J. and I waved to my little boy from the big window. I can't believe how fast he is growing up and how independent his is. He had a wonderful time, going for walks and seeing the cows on the Academy farm. I had my moments of panic but it was nice to have a break from his intensity and a chance to spend some time with my husband and my little girl. We went snowmobiling on Saturday night and out to breakfast on Sunday morning! It was good to have a break, some peace and quiet (Michigan winters are long when you're stuck inside 24/7 with a 2-y/o), but it was nice to have my boy back again on Sunday night!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...